Hormone reset is a method of weight loss that focuses on the hormones that regulate our metabolism, hunger and cravings.
In this article, we’ll be looking at how hormone reset can help you lose weight in three different ways:
- Boosting your metabolism by reducing insulin resistance and increasing thyroid function (the “engine” of your body)
- Reducing hunger and cravings with leptin resistance reduction (the “brakes” on your appetite)
- Balancing the sex hormones estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone
Technique 1: Eating Habits
The first technique is to optimize your macronutrient intake. This means eating more protein and healthy fats while reducing sugar and processed foods.
- Eat more protein: Protein helps you feel full for longer, so you’ll be less likely to overeat later in the day. It also helps build muscle mass, which can help you burn calories even when you’re not exercising!
- Eat healthy fats: Healthy fats are an important part of any balanced diet–they help keep your hormones balanced too! You should aim for a minimum of 25 grams per day (about 2 tablespoons). Some good sources include avocado, olive oil (make sure it’s extra virgin), nuts/seeds like cashews or almonds (try them with some dark chocolate!), and coconut milk/creamer instead of dairy milk if possible…
Technique 2: Exercise
The second technique to weight loss is exercise. Exercise can be a great way to lose weight, but it’s important to focus on strength training and incorporate HIIT (high-intensity interval training) and cardio into your routine.
When it comes to strength training, focus on compound lifts like squats, deadlifts, bench presses, and rows. These exercises use more than one muscle group at once so they’re more efficient at burning calories than isolation exercises like bicep curls or triceps kickbacks. Additionally, these movements require more energy from your body which means that you’ll burn more calories during the workout itself as well as after it’s done!
HIIT workouts are another great way of burning fat because they’re short bursts of high intensity followed by periods of rest–so even though they only last 15 minutes or so per session (compared with 45+ minutes for traditional cardio), they still provide an excellent calorie burn!
Technique 3: Stress Management
Stress is a major factor in weight gain, and it can be hard to manage. If you’re feeling stressed out, try these techniques:
- Reduce your stress levels as much as possible. This may mean getting more sleep or practicing mindfulness and meditation.
- Get adequate sleep every night so that your body has time to recover from the day’s stresses before going to bed (and not eating late at night).
- A hormone reset is a great way to lose weight.
- It’s an easy way to get started on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
- You can do it at home, with minimal equipment and no special training required!